Tuesday 8 July 2014

What's In My Makeup Bag

I'm going to do a quick WIMMB today to show you guys the things I carry round with me on a daily basis.


I'm not going to lie, there are probably many things in here that are not necessities but I carry most things for good reason, and I hope this gives you guys a bit of inspiration.

1. Hair Accessories: 
I carry bands and bobby pins on a piece of card that came with a group of hair elastics from Urban Outfitters - it just keeps them all together neatly and I can find them easily when I need them. 


2. Hand Sanitiser:
Mine was super cheap from wilkinsons and smells great but I hope to get some more interesting scents abroad soon!


3. Shine Absorbing Sheets:
These Kleenex ones were 50p from a budget store and work great at absorbing oil especially in the hot summer months and overseas climate.


4. Travel Size Mascara:
I got a travel Benefit set for Christmas this year and use this mini They're Real! Mascara when I'm on the go.


5. Eyeliner:
I always like to have an eyeliner when I'm travelling as it's one of the most common touch ups I need and I got this LancĂ´me Kohl ages ago but it's now the perfect travel size.


6. Travel Atomiser:
I use this to carry around with me and top it up with the scent I'm wearing, this particular one currently contains Versace Yellow Diamond.


7. Vaseline:
The first of my many lip balms is Vaseline just because it's the most reliable and can also be used for different purposes when out and about.


8. EOS: 
The second lipbalm I'm carrying is eos in Summer Fruits. Firstly because I'm currently testing it for a post, but also due to the fact it is incredibly satisfying to use!


9. Concealer:
I carry the Benefit Boing concealer because it's one of my all time favourites and can be used for any problem areas that may arise throughout the day. 


10. Powder:
Powder is an essential for people with combination/oily skin and is so easy to just flick over the face when on the go.


11. Lip/Cheek Colour:
I carry a mini of Benefits Bene-Tint which is both a lip and cheek stain so is a great multitasker in such a small container - definitely one of my favourites!


12. Chapstick: 
Lipbalm no.3 is Chapstick original, simply because it is a classic, unscented and contains SPF 15.


13. Malibu Lipcare:
My last lipbalm is the Malibu Lipcare in Watermelon, which I use mostly when the weather gets really got because it has UV Protection and SPF 30.


14. Primer:
I carry a mini of Benefits Porefessional because if I need to completely re-do my makeup I can use it as a base but is also great to add to current makeup to lengthen it's wear.



Thanks for reading,
Lou 
X

No comments:

Post a Comment