Wednesday 2 July 2014

Mac 'Indianwood' Paint Pot First Impressions

Recently I thought I'd give a mac paint pot a go. After rummaging through the pretty big variety of shades, I settled on Indianwood and intend on wearing it to my prom today. I don't have anything else like this shade and it also seemed pretty appropriate and versatile.




I gave it a try earlier this week and was really impressed. I have super oily eyelids and used it without any kind of base beforehand and after a day of wear, it was probably one of the most long lasting products I have tried. 



I wore it with a highlight in the inner corner and a flick of eyeliner and it was a great casual look, so I, excited to dress it up a bit more this evening and there will be a post later showing you the look and what I thought.


Thanks for reading,
Lou
X

No comments:

Post a Comment