Thursday 10 July 2014

Florida Packing: Clothes

I'm going to Florida for 10 days in the middle of July so today my packing started and here are the items I'll be taking with me. 


I'm trying as hard as I can to limit the amount I'm taking as I have plans to be doing a lot of shopping, and running out of space/weight is not going to be an option! 
The contents have been reduced to:
2 pairs of shoes
10 tshirts 
2 pairs of shorts
1 pair of light trousers
1 skirt 
1 dress 


Added to my clothing, which has been rolled on the right hand size, I have my underwear, pyjamas, shoes and Disney ears on the left size (minus the clothes I'll be wearing for the journey)
There is plenty more to be added before I leave, including plenty of accessories and makeup and cosmetics which will come under another post, but for now these will be the pieces staying in there.

Thanks for reading,
Lou
X



No comments:

Post a Comment